Add the most important metrics for your brand in a custom header to see them all together and at once. In this way, you will have all the relevant information for your report summarized and fully customized to suit your brand. Follow the steps below to set up custom headers on your brands' networks.
Step by step — Header setup
- Go to the header you want to set up.
- Click on the edit menu ( ⠇) in the upper right corner.
- Click on ‘Manage custom headers.’
By default, Bunker DB analytics will display a pre-set header with several sections where all the headers you, or your team, create will be stored.
- To generate a new header, click on the green button shown below the window, or you can start customizing the header based on the default pre-set by Bunker DB analytics.
- Click on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner and click ‘Create a copy.’ The header customization section will be displayed.
When creating a new custom header, you must type in a name.
Then you can click on the green pencil to enable the option to write a name for the first section of the header.
- To confirm the section's name, press the ‘Enter’ key or click outside the box.
- With the ‘+’ icon, you can continue adding sections.
- Choose the metrics you want to include in the header. You can speed up this process by using the search bar to filter the metrics by name.
As you add metrics, Bunker DB will sort them in the header on the right.
You can rearrange the metrics by clicking and holding on to the three-line icon (☰) and then dragging up or down.
If you need an even greater breakdown of your metric, you can create a group of metrics by clicking the group icon.
The group of metrics is selected and organized in the same way as in the previous section.
To confirm the selection, you have to click outside the box.
- Before finishing, activate the option so that other users can see the header you just created or leave it inactive if you prefer to be the only user with access to use the header.
You can also determine that the header is the default for the brand, but this change will only be visible to the user who activates it.
- Click on ‘Accept’ to finish.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to see the header on the dashboard, or you can edit again by clicking on the options button ( ⠇) and then on ‘Edit.’
- The option of custom headers is available for the social, owned, and paid media modules; at dashboard and campaign levels.