Step by step — how to connect
- From the dashboard, go to "Edit brand."
- Once there, go to "Networks."
- Click on Instagram.
- Then click the "Continue with Facebook" button to start connecting the account.
You will be temporarily redirected to the authorization page to grant access.
- The network user with whom the connection is made must have the administrator role to be successful.
- Link your brand's Instagram Business account to the Facebook page. We show you how to verify it:
- If you were already logged in with a Facebook account, the authorization page would detect your active session.
- Click "Continue as [User]".
- Grant Bunker DB access for the Business Instagram account as follows:
- Select all the accounts that you had assigned, although later, you will connect a single one in Bunker DB Analytics.
It is only possible to connect one Instagram Business Page per brand.
- Then you will have to grant access to Bunker DB for the Facebook page associated with the Instagram account for companies as follows:
- Click the checkbox to bookmark the page.
- Click "Next" to continue.
- Enable all permissions to download the information on the Bunker DB analytics platform correctly.
All permissions must be activated for the Bunker DB analytics platform to function properly and download it.
- Then click "Done" to continue.
- Now you must click "Accept" to finish the authorization procedure on Facebook and continue it in Bunker DB analytics.
- In this step, you will have been redirected again to Bunker DB analytics. You will have to select the Instagram accounts for companies associated with the drop-down menu's Facebook page.
- Click on "Save Network" to finish the procedure.
- If all the procedure were done correctly, you would see the connection made as follows:
- At this time, the download of the data on the platform will begin.
The data download will depend on the volume of data generated in the two years before the connection date. If the data was not downloaded in less than 24 hours, contact email@example.com or through the platform chat.