Step by step — how to generate a report
- In "Dashboards" or "Campaigns," select the brand and the period to report.
- Click on "Generate report" on the right menu.
- The report will open in a new browser tab, where it will begin to be generated. When the upload is complete, you will see the report like this:
- On the left side, you will see an index with which you can easily navigate all the report sections. You have to click on each of them to go immediately to the chosen section.
- To configure the visible modules according to your needs, click on the pencil located in the upper right corner.
- Enable the sections you want to show in the report.
Some of them contain more details, showing or hiding if you click on each item.
Save a layout
- Select all the sections you want to see in your report
- Click on "Save layout."
- Enter a name and then click on "Save."
- You will see all the saved layouts in the "Saved layouts" section.
- To apply the module selection automatically, you have to click on the name you assigned it.
- Crear reportes.pdf300 KB