When uploading information, sales, and leads, you must notice these items on our Leads performance module.
Requirements for uploading:
- CSV file (comma-separated values), encoded in UTF-8 to avoid problems of interpreting special characters.
- Identification documents allow between seven and eight digits; it does not matter if they contain periods or hyphens since they will be removed when imported.
- Birth dates or creation dates must follow the yyyy-mm-dd format and must not be older than 130 years.
- Only numeric values are supported for phone fields.
- Gender field admits 'f' (feminine) or 'm' (masculine).
Here's an example of * .csv where you can see the UTMs as they should be loaded: