Step by step — how to connect DCM
- From the dashboard, go to "Edit brand."
- Once there, go to "Networks."
- Click on the logo that identifies Google DCM.
- Then click the "CONNECT" button to start connecting the page.
You will be momentarily redirected to the network authorization page.
If you were already logged in with a Google account, the authorization page will detect your active session and ask you to choose the version.
The network user with whom the connection is made must have the administrator role to be successful.
- Click on your account to continue.
If you do not see your account on the screen, you must click on "Use another account" to enter the correct account information.
In the next step, Google will ask you to grant access to Bunker DB analytics for the account with which you manage your DoubleClick campaigns and reports.
Bunker DB analytics only requires that the permissions be accepted to download the data on the platform. Bunker DB, under no circumstances, makes any modification to the connected account.
- Click "Allow" to confirm and finish the process in Google authorizer and continue Bunker DB analytics.
- In this step, you will have been redirected back to Bunker DB analytics, and you will have to select the advertiser in the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Save network" to finish the procedure.
- En este momento comenzará la descarga de los datos en la plataforma.
The data download will depend on the volume of data generated in the two years before the connection date.
If the data was not downloaded in less than 24 hours, contact email@example.com or through the platform chat.
Google DBM — DoubleClick Bid Manager
If you want to connect a Google DoubleClick Bid Manager account now called Google Display & Video 360, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
Provide the following account details to connect:
- Advertiser ID
- Account ID
- Report builder access with a Bunker DB address