When you upload a CSV with leads that have been obtained from a landing page, these are "other media leads."
To do so, follow these steps:
- From the option "Database," click on "Import consumers."
- Click "Browse" and select the file to upload.
The file must be in CSV format. If the file has headings (titles in each column), check the "Ignore first row" option.
The default delimiter character is the comma.
Verify that the preview is ordered and click "Continue."
- Map each loaded column to the columns in the file. In this way, Bunker DB analytics identifies what each piece of data corresponds to — name, telephone number, e-mail, document, etc.—.
- Then click on "Continue."
- It is possible, if necessary, to select one or more preferences for the campaign.
- After checking the default options, click "Continue," this step is also optional.
Databases with custom fields
When loading * .csv files with consumers in the system, you must load the names of the custom fields defined in the system in the column combos. The user will be able to select a field as a new column, and the value of the cell will match with a value for the field.