Requirements for import:
- CSV file (comma-separated values), encoded in UTF-8 to avoid problems of interpreting special characters.
- Identification documents allow between seven and eight digits; it does not matter if they contain periods or hyphens since they will be removed when imported.
- Dates of birth or creation must follow the yyyy-mm-dd format and must not be older than 130 years.
- Only numeric values are supported for phone fields.
- The gender field admits 'f' (feminine) or 'm' (masculine).
Steps to upload a CSV
- From the option "Database," click on "Import consumers".
- Click on "EXAMINE" and select the file to upload.
Important: the file must be in CSV format. If the file has headings (titles in each column), check the "Ignore first row" option. The default delimiter character is the comma.
- Check that the preview is ordered and click "Continue."
- Map each loaded column to the columns in the file.
- In this way, Bunker DB analytics identifies what each piece of data corresponds to — name, telephone number, e-mail, document, etc.—. Then click on "Continue."
It is possible, if necessary, to select one or more preferences for the campaign.
- After verifying the default options, click "Continue."
Databases with custom fields
When loading * .csv files with consumers in the system, you must type in the names of the custom fields in the system that must be loaded in the column combos. Select a field as a new column, and the value of the cell will match a value for the field.