- From the option "Database," click on "Update sales."
- Click on "Examine" and select the file to upload.
Important: the file must be in CSV format.
- If the file has headings (titles in each column), check the "Ignore first row" option. The default delimiter character is the comma.
- Check the preview and click "Continue."
- Maps each loaded column to the columns in the file.
- Indicates which are the columns associated with sales.
- Then click on "Continue."
- Indicates the column with which Bunker DB analytics will differentiate existing records from sales records.
After verifying the default options, you will see a summary to confirm the data.
- Click on "Confirm import."
The result of the sales will also be sent as a notification to the mailbox of the user who is uploading the data.
The process may take a few minutes to reflect the imported data into the campaign, depending on the amount of data that needs to be processed.