The two-factor authentication method strengthens your Bunker DB analytics account; This option adds a layer of protection so that no one but you can access your brand data. Two-factor authentication —or 2FA— works by requesting an additional code, which you’ll receive in your email inbox after entering your password.
Step by step — how to log in to Bunker DB analytics
- Go to the platform to log in to Bunker DB analytics.
- Enter your account email and password.
- Click on 'Enter' to log in.
- Go to your email box to get the authentication code.
- Open the received email. It will look like this:
- Enter the code received in the Bunker DB analytics login screen. Once you have entered all the digits, the platform will load automatically.
Only Superusers can activate two-factor authentication.