On some occasions, such as when Bunker DB adds functionalities to the tool, you must grant new permissions for the networks that you have connected.
To be able to respond to comments and private messages from the Sentiment module in Bunker DB, you must have an edit and moderate or Administrator role on the brand page.
Step by step - how to refresh a connection
- Click on the "Edit brand" button found in the menu on the right.
- Go to "Networks" and select Facebook.
- Click on "Refresh."
Bunker DB will automatically direct you to the authentication web of the network.
- In the authorization window, select "Edit settings."
- Enable permissions for the pages you manage.
- Click "ok" to finish.
- After the procedure is complete, the data download will resume. Delay in the download depends on the network and the volume of data in that period.
- If Bunker DB hasn't downloaded the data within 24 hours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or through the platform chat.